Danbury and New Haven Connecticut Immigration Lawyers - Law Offices of Michael Boyle - Student Visas
Student Visas

Students traveling to the United States to attend college or pursue masters, doctorate, and professional degree programs must obtain a student visa. A student visa (F-1 visa) allows a student to live and attend school in the United States, even without sponsorship. Because the application process can become extremely complicated, you may risk significant delays without the assistance of a skilled immigration attorney. This could cause you to forfeit an educational opportunity. At the Law Office of Michael Boyle, our lawyers are skilled in helping students and parents apply for student visas. We can help you file an accurate application and pursue a quick turnaround for obtaining a green card.

A student visa allows non-citizens to seek an education in the United States. This may be your gateway into a successful future. Contact our attorneys for help in obtaining your student visa.

Our attorneys routinely work with students from Yale, individuals seeking a J-1 au pair visa, and individuals with a B-2 tourist visa seeking a student visa. We understand that every situation is unique and that every student has different reasons for obtaining a visa. Each of our attorneys is trained to work one on one with every client to tailor legal solutions that will suit your needs. Whether you already had a worker visa and are seeking to become a student or you are seeking an H1-B long-term temporary visa, we can advise you of the appropriate steps to take to complete your application correctly and make it through the process of obtaining your visa as soon as possible.

If you already reside in the United States…
Our attorneys can help you obtain a student visa or apply for a long-term temporary visa (H1-B). As experienced immigration lawyers, we know that the process can be complex and we will strive to quickly facilitate the processing of your application to procure your visa. We will work with relevant institutions and agencies so that your application is properly filed.

If you have been denied a student visa…
Unfortunately, there are some student visas that will be denied. If your application has been denied, our attorneys have extensive experience with the appeals process. We will work with you to explore all of your options and alternatives to help you obtain the visa you need.

Contact the Law Office of Michael Boyle today to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer. We serve clients in Greater New Haven, Danbury, and throughout Connecticut.

Fees are based on arranged schedules ● Se habla español ● Falamos Português ● Credit cards accepted

  North Haven: 169 Montowese Avenue, North Haven, CT 06473  
  Danbury: 4 Old Mill Plain Road, Danbury, CT 06811  
Disclaimer | © 2011 Law Offices of Michael Boyle